JT Dad Bod
- Flatter entry rocker, double to single concave, and a wide tail help the DadBod excel in knee to head high waves, soft or punchy.
- One of our most versatile models considering its range. Ridden 4-6 inches smaller than your average shortboard, allows it to fit in tight places on a wave, while the extra float helps for engineering speed and enhancing paddle power.
Great board for Beginner / Intermediate level surfers to take it to the next level and Advanced level surfers to maximize fun. The DadBod is made as a thruster, but all Dark Arts surfboards are customizable. The DadBod, combined with the Dark Arts vacuumed carbon attributes, flex-back, durability, and supreme weight, make this model a sure shot!
5'9" | 20 1/4" | 2 5/8" | 35.20L / 5 Fin | Futures$995 Add to Cart
5'11" | 20 5/8" | 2 11/16" | 37.05L / 5 Fin | Futures$995 Add to Cart
JT FOIL BOARD
- Aggressive concave deck
- Wide and flat for easy paddling
- Lightweight durable & rigid carbon construction
- Deep double concave in the nose
4'8" | 20" | 2 7/8" | 39.00L / Dual Futures 10" Boxes$1,195 Add to Cart
Pyzel Astro Pop
- Funformance shortboard for slower, smaller, weaker waves.
- Increased fun for intermediate to professional level surfers.
- More high performance take on the “ASTRO” retro fish, has a more pulled in shape for maneuverability and less rocker and deep double concave for speed.
5'6" | 19 1/2" | 2 5/16" | 27.80L / 5 Fin | Futures$1,225 Add to Cart
Pyzel Ghost XL
- High performance shortboard, for medium to large waves.
- Rode by John John Florence in his 2017 World Title campaign.
- Designed for hollower and more powerful waves, also proven to work at reef breaks, dumpy beach breaks, and point breaks.
6'1" | 19.88" | 2.75" | 34.3L / 5 Fin | Futures$1,195 Add to Cart
- High performance shortboard, for a wide range of wave size and conditions.
- Current favorite board of John John Florence and Jack Freestone.
- Will help intermediate surfers elevate levels, while also bringing out the best in more advanced surfers.
5'10" | 18 3/4" | 2 5/16" | 26.6L / 3 Fin | Futures$1,195 Add to Cart
6'2" | 19 3/8" | 2 9/16" | 32.10L / 3 Fin | Futures$1,195 Add to Cart
The Phantom is a Ghost squashed down, souped up, and with added volume, great for your everyday sessions in less than epic conditions. Ride it around your height, a touch wider and about the same thickness as your Ghost. Best in waist-high to overhead waves of all types the Phantom is your daily driver with a high performance edge.
5'10" | 19 1/2" | 2 1/2" | 30.1L / 3 Fin | Futures$1,195 Add to Cart
Pyzel Pyzalien 2
The Pyzalien 2 works great in a huge variety of waves, from points, to reefs, to beach break. It has one of the most user friendly, yet high performance rockers we’ve made, smooth and clean, with med/low entry running through to med+ tail rocker.The outline is clean and simple, no hips or wings just a fuller nose and wider tail which keeps the board very fast and drivey, making for easy flow through flatter sections.
5'9" | 19" | 2 5/16" | 27.30L / 5 Fin | Futures$1,225 Add to Cart
5'10" | 19 1/4" | 2 3/8" | 28.90L / 5 Fin | Futures$1,225 Add to Cart
5'11" | 19 3/8" | 2 7/16" | 30.20L / 5 Fin | Futures$1,225 Add to Cart
Sharp Eye Disco - White Color Top. GROM PRICE.
5'2" | 17.87" | 1.87" | 18.5L / 3 Fin | FCS II$597.50 Add to Cart
SMTH Shapes 88
The “88” was designed for performance in solid walls or hollow, powerful waves. We aimed to have a board that would offer confidence all round, so we played with measurements and outlines, even thickened up the front half of the board in the nose area by moving the wide point slightly forward of center, and that pulled in the tail which gave us more control when getting up to speed.
5'11" | 18 7/8" | 2 3/8" | 28.4L / 3 Fin | Futures$1,195 Add to Cart